Full Eyelash Set
Our Salon gives you the perfect look you’ve been searching for.
Eyelash Touch Up
EYELASH EXTENSIONS AFTER CARE
Proper care and maintenance of your new eyelash extensions will ensure that they remain as beautiful and luscious as they are today!
Guidelines for the First 24-48 Hours
- Avoid exposing your lash extensions to water, heat sauna and friction.
- Do not apply any eye cosmetics or skincare products to your lashes or eyelids.
- Do not work out or participate in any activities that cause you to sweat.
- Avoid showering during the first 24-48 hours.
- In the morning, use a lash brush to gently separate and groom your lash extensions.
- Do not use oil-based products of any kind, on or near your eyes. Use an oil-free makeup remover only.
- Recommended to sleep on your side with silk/satin pillowcases, not on your stomach.
Guidelines After 48 Hours
- Keep sauna, steam room and tanning visits to a minimum as the application of heat and moisture weakens the adhesive bond resulting in premature shedding.
- Use oil-free makeup remover only.
- Avoid using oil based skin care products on or near your lash extensions.
- Avoid using waterproof cosmetic products on or near your lash extensions